[Paraview] Periodic boundaries

Bernhard Gschaider Bernhard.Gschaider at unileoben.ac.at
Thu Apr 28 05:16:44 EDT 2005

I'm trying to visualize a velocity field with periodic boundary
conditions with streamlines.

My problem is that any streamline that reaches a boundary ends at that
boundary. For periodic boundary conditions it should enter again at
the corresponding point "at the other side".

Is there any chance to do this in ParaView? Basically the question
seems to be: does VTK support such a thing (because if it doesn't,
then I don't see a chance that ParaView will).

Or has anyone an idea for a workaround to get a similar behavior from
the existing ParaView?