[Paraview] adding c++ code as a filter to paraview?

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Mon Sep 27 16:25:22 EDT 2004

For the instructions in PVLocal to work, ParaView must be built using
shared libraries. This is done by setting BUILD_SHARED_LIBS to ON when you
ran CMake before you started building ParaView.  If your version of
ParaView was built with static libraries, you will need to rebuild it with
shared libraries for this to work.

- Amy