[Paraview] adding c++ code as a filter to paraview?

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Mon Sep 27 06:48:52 EDT 2004

Mattijs

Running cmake from cvs a few weeks (month?) ago. Says 2.1 development in the
title bar. I think it's probably because my paraview is a few months old,
cmake is fine, its just the LEA project using the FIND_PACKAGE(Paraview),
then including things and something not getting set correctly. I'm sure
it'll go away when I can do an update and check it's all ok.

JB