[Paraview] adding c++ code as a filter to paraview?

Jean M. Favre jfavre at cscs.ch
Thu Sep 23 05:03:05 EDT 2004

Mattijs Janssens wrote:
> Have a look in the paraview source in the example directory at the
> pvlocal example. It is a new source but filters should not be much
> harder (look at how the existing one are bound in:
> ./GUI/Client/Resources/Filters.xml)

You may want to try the VTK Filter I have developped to create LIC
textures for vector fields. It does also time-dependent texture
animation. There is all the source code, the XML and the PVSM code
necessary for ParaView 1.6.2

Caveat emptor: I just tested it under Linux.

http://www.cscs.ch/~jfavre/Projects/vtkLEA/vtklea.htm

--
Dr. Jean M. Favre,                            email:favre @ cscs.ch
http://www.cscs.ch/about/Favre.php