[Paraview] ParaView 1.6.2 released

Mattijs Janssens m.janssens at nabla.co.uk
Mon Sep 20 07:54:39 EDT 2004

I have a small problem compiling the 1.6.2 sources. In

	Utilities/TclTk/CMakeLists.txt

around line 20 cmake (version 2.0.1) complains about an STREQUAL stmt.
It seems to work fine if I replace it with MATCHES

Ken Martin wrote:
> We have tagged ParaView release 1.6.2 which includes a few bug fixes
> from 1.6.1. The new sources and binaries can be found at
> www.paraview.org <http://www.paraview.org/> (Linux and IRIX binaries
> will show up a little later in the week). Some specifics include:
>

> -- Some GUI fixes were made
>
> -- Reading parallel files on a single node was improved
>
> -- Using the cut plane on unsigned int data had a bug that was fixed
>
> -- Scalar Bar and corner annotation now work with batch scripts
>

> Thanks
>
> Ken

/*---------------------------------------------------------*\
| ===========           Mattijs Janssens                    |
| \\        /           Development Engineer                |
|   \\    /             Nabla Ltd.                          |
|    \\  /              The Mews, Picketts Lodge            |
|     \\/               Picketts Lane, Salfords,            |
|     F ield            Surrey RH1 5RG.                     |
|     O peration        Tel: +44 (0)1293 821272             |
|     A nd              Email: m.janssens at Nabla.co.uk       |
|     M anipulation     URL: http://www.Nabla.co.uk         |