[Paraview] TCL Scripts and animation

Nacho Larrabide nacho at lncc.br
Thu Sep 16 19:07:42 EDT 2004

Hi everybody,

   I'm the latest fan of Paraview!!. I been looking arround and
   finded it very usefull. Now I'm trying to give one more step ahead
   and generate a small video or animation, but I have
   to use (on every time step) a diferent scalar (or vector) field. As
   I didn't find the strait-forward way of doing this, I presume that
   may be this is done with a TCL script. Is there any example
   (Paraview specific) that I can use to help mi self?. What are the
   variables that I can access from the TCL script (I mean, where are
   the pipeline data objects)?.

   Please help me.
   Than-X in advance.

   Nacho

Nacho Larrabide
Rua Getulio Vargas 333 - Quitandinha - CEP: 25651-070
Petropolis - RJ - Brasil

Tel: +54 24 2233-6137  - Fax: +54 24 2233-6167

mailto:nacho at lncc.br