[Paraview] Error opening EnSight case files in ParaView 1.4 and 1.6

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Fri Sep 10 11:50:27 EDT 2004

Hi Mary,

I spent some time yesterday looking into your problem with reading EnSight
files in versions 1.4 and 1.6 of ParaView.  I was able to successfully read
your data set with both of these versions of ParaView after I selected
"little endian" from the "Byte order" menu on the Parameters tab for the
EnSight reader.

- Amy