[Paraview] tiled display mode

Dave Semeraro semeraro at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 12 16:01:31 EDT 2004

Hello,

I just installed paraview 1.6.2 and am unable to run it on a tiled display
in the same way as
previous releases. That is running a server on several display nodes and
then running a client
with the -td -tdx=n -tdy=m doesnt work. A connection is made but only the
upper left tile
displays anything ( in my setup ). I know there is a way to use IceT to do
this but I have all the
scripts set up to do it the other way and I am a lazy slug. So does the old
tiled display option
still work and if so how has it changed?

Regards,
Dave

Dave Semeraro Ph.D.
Visualization and Virtual Environments Group
NCSA University of Illinois
605 E. Springfield Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820
Semeraro at ncsa.uiuc.edu