[Paraview] multiple profiles

Mattijs Janssens m.janssens at nabla.co.uk
Tue Oct 12 10:05:14 EDT 2004

No problems there for us. We use 1.6.2 and write out files named e.g.

cavity_0.vtk
cavity_1.vtk
cavity_2.vtk
..

When I load these into vtk I get the slider for the Timestep and can use
the animate module with 'Filename' as parameter without any problem.

Mattijs

--
| ===========           Mattijs Janssens                    |