[Paraview] multiple profiles

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Tue Oct 12 09:30:40 EDT 2004

Hi Stephen,

The second version (in your e-mail below) of your VTK data file is what I
was suggesting that you try.  You said that it works in ParaView v.
1.6.  If it works in the more recent version, is there a reason why it
matters to you whether it works in ParaView v. 1.2?  (Maybe this was a bug
that was fixed in for a later version.)

The method that I suggested that you use to add scalars to your VTK file
will work fine for unstructured data.

- Amy

PS  I'm copying this back to the ParaView user's list so others can benefit
from (and contribute to) the discussion.