[Paraview] I can't make the paraview 1.21 exectute after some simple change

whk at iapcm.ac.cn whk at iapcm.ac.cn
Mon May 24 20:59:58 EDT 2004

Hi,
     I download the package paraview1.21 and installed in SGI o2. There is no mistake in first make.  I insert some lines in paraview1.21 source code. Then I failed in makeing the executeable (linix,SGI o2).Below is the information returned:

Building static library /asm13/jsy34z2/paraview121/paraview-1.2.1/bin/libvtkKWPa
raViewTCL.a...
C++ prelinker: error: std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocat
or<char> >::append(const char*,const char*,std::forward_iterator_tag) assigned t
o vtkPVServerArraySelection.o and vtkPVApplication.o
C++ prelinker: error: bad instantiation request file -- instantiation assigned t
o more than one file
*** Error code 2 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)

I want to know what is the reason and how to correct it.
thanks

howard