[Paraview] AVS file

Jean M. Favre jfavre at cscs.ch
Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:49:02 +0100

Diana Iliescu wrote:

> I can't see the output of an AVS file. It is accepted but i
> can't see the grid. It says that the number of cells is 0. Why?

That's not much information to help you debug your problem. Unless you
are more specific about what you think your AVS file contains, we cannot
help.

I am the main author of the AVS reader, so please send me the file if it
is no bigger than a few mbytes.

The AVS reader reads ASCII or binary UCD data that is NOT in the
multi-time step format. It does not read the *fld data of AVS.

--
Dr. Jean M. Favre,                            email:favre  at  cscs.ch
http://www.cscs.ch/people/Favre.html