[Paraview] VRML Export - PointSet color - Extrusion node

Roberto Angeletti r.angeletti at auselda.it
Thu Jun 10 05:41:27 EDT 2004

I writed a code that write a PointSet Wrl file from LaserData.
In the Wrl I use the point color array to have an OrtoImageColored
point cloud.
Well, in ParaView I noticed that the point color array is not loaded
and points have all the same color (white).
So, my question is:  Is not yet implemented Wrl PointSet coloring in
ParaView ?

Second Question: Is just implemented the Extrusion Wrl node ?
That because I have a ParaView crash loading a simple Extrusion Wrl.

Third: How is possible to export to Wrl from ParaView ?  It needed
to set menus or other ?

Very Best Regards

Roberto Angeletti