[Paraview] Paraview Display Problem

Dennis Dinge ddinge at mailaps.org
Fri Jun 4 10:42:30 EDT 2004

All I get when I try to use Paraview 1.4 is a white screen where my data
should be displayed. I do a cut through a 3D data set. It generates a
colorbar with endpoints matching the data but the display doesn't match
the colorbar. When I turn contours on they look right. But the display
itself  just gives is  a white plane when I do the cut. Before the cut
the is just a box.

It looks like the property value is covering other things. I can change
the color from white by changing the action color when I switch to property.

  I'm using hdf5 data. I tried transforming it to vtk but it didn't make
a difference.

--
Dennis C. Dinge
ddinge at mailaps.org
(843) 254-7598

If I knew all the answers I'd run for God.