[Paraview] Open ParaView from CommandLine

Roberto Angeletti r.angeletti at auselda.it
Thu Jul 8 07:23:02 EDT 2004

OK.   Now I can run ParaView from CommandLine, using pvs file.

What I need to do:

1) Load a WRL file (I create a new Wrl file from my application, with the same name,
but different PointSet geometry inside).

2) Perform automatically an Elevation coloring  (but I need a grey scale only !)

3) Remain in ParaView

I have problems with Elevation filtering, now.  In fact, the "Save Session State"
produces a PVS status specific for  one Wrl file.  Changing the geometry, the
parameters are not correct, and I can have wrong coloring (i.e. only red)  or
wrong centering.
There is a way to do a PVS file generic ?

And, how can I have only grey scale elevation coloring ?

Best Regards

Roberto Angeletti
Auselda spa - Roma