[Paraview] render module interface documentation

Charles Law charles.law at kitware.com
Wed Jul 7 11:49:30 EDT 2004

Doug,

I believe the cave render module classes I referenced were added after
1.4.  I just looked at the vtkActorToPF web pages at UIUC.  It would be
easy enough to create the actor to PF translator object in a subclass of
vtkPVPartDisplay.  I assume that ParaView would keep its vtkRenderWindow
for the GUI, and Performer would manage its own rendering and cameras.  I
do not know enough about Performer to say any more.

Charles.