[Paraview] Some questions about ParaView

seidon Po baoseidon at yahoo.com.cn
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 14:18:05 +0800 (CST)

--0-1731093001-1073024285=:81577

Paraview is really great.

But I think it also have some shortcomings.It has not enough data readers for engineering analysis.It can't support animation for vector field visualization(not transient data) too.

Paraview using splt frame packing mechanism is so weird. I don't know if it support fullscreen.
And if I want to attach the VR device, What should we do?

baoseidon at yahoo.com.cn
VR Lab. IIC

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-1731093001-1073024285=:81577

<DIV>Paraview is really great.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>But I think it also have some shortcomings.It has not enough data readers for engineering analysis.It can't support animation for vector field visualization(not transient data) too.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Paraview using splt frame packing mechanism is so weird. I don't know if it support fullscreen.</DIV>
<DIV>And if I want to attach the VR device, What&nbsp;should we do?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:baoseidon at yahoo.com.cn">baoseidon at yahoo.com.cn</A></DIV>