[Paraview] building paraview

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:14:32 -0500 (EST)

alright did that and I think I have got farther into the build but now it
gives me

Building shared library
/home/baghdadi/ParaView/bin/libvtkPVFiltersTCL.so...
Building object file test.o...
Building executable /home/baghdadi/ParaView/bin/vtkTestFilters...
/home/baghdadi/ParaView/bin/libvtkPVFilters.so: undefined reference to
`__ctype_b'
/home/baghdadi/ParaView/bin/libvtkPVFilters.so: undefined reference to
`__ctype_toupper'
/home/baghdadi/ParaView/bin/libvtkPVFilters.so: undefined reference to
`__ctype_tolower'

can you give me a hint please!

thanks

Leila