[Paraview] Visualizing Vector Fields ...

Hari Sundar hsundar at caip.rutgers.edu
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 20:29:55 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I have been using ITK to output some deformation fields and tried to use
paraview to visualize the deformation vectors. I based this on this post
by Luis Ibanez

http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2003-December/005865.html

However, I have been unable to get this to work properly. Firstly, I do
not get an option to set the scale mode to scalar. I tried all the other
options and still don't see anything. If I set the scale to "Dat Scaling
Off", I can see the allows, but they are all aligned in the same direction
(+ve X axis). My deformation fields are all right, because I wrote it out
like and image (x,y,z = r,g,b) and it does display something ...

What do I need for the glyph to display properly.

thanks,
-Hari

PS: I used ExtractGrid in place of ExtractVOI.