[Paraview] paraview script (for load data to form an animation)

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Thu Dec 30 16:15:41 EST 2004

Quan,

When you open the file. Hit the 'Timesteps' button next to the filename
widget. Once all the timesteps (numbered files) are loaded...

You can go to 'View... Animation....'

Select the first file as your 'source'
Select filename as your 'parameter'

and then animate over the files that way. Camera setup should stay and
not adjust... (that has been my experience anyway).

	Brian Wylie
	Sandia National Laboratories
	MS 0822 - Org 9227 - Building 880/A1-J

      (505) 844-2238   FAX (505) 845-0833