[Paraview] Probe filter datasets limitations

Jean M. Favre jfavre at cscs.ch
Mon Dec 20 02:37:18 EST 2004

Max Lapan wrote:
> Hello, All
>
> One question which interests me a lot:
>
> Is there any way to limit amount of datasets selected by 'Probe'
> filter?

check my posting to this mailing list on May 14. A quick hack was to
convert the multi-datasets results to Grace format. If people are
interested in the code, I'll be happy to send it. Drop me a note.

Jean

--
Dr. Jean M. Favre,                            email:favre @ cscs.ch
http://www.cscs.ch/about/Favre.php