[Paraview] Parallel Mode Execution Algorithm

Jeremy Stout stout.jeremy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 13:53:01 EST 2004

Hello, I'm looking for any information related to the algorithms
employed by Paraview when it is used in parallel mode. I know how to
setup Paraview to run in parallel mode.  I am interested in learning
how Paraview distributes the VTK pipeline (I'm assuming it does) and
how it handles the distribution of data files.  I would like to use
this information to be able to see if I could do anything to optimize
my current Paraview installation.

Any help that can be offered in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Jeremy Stout