[Paraview] Trying to compile Paraview into a binary like the binary release under linux

Terry Jordan tejj at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 16:23:47 EST 2004

I have been having massive headaches trying to have Paraview and VTK
installed on one machine.  I found a solution the paraview binary release
works perfectly, and is not affected by my VTK libraries.  The problem is I
need the MPI option, so I need to compile it from source.  I CAN compile it
from source no problem, BUT I want the results to be like the paraview
release, which is one BIG "paraview" files with no libraries (having
libraries causes a problem).

So to reiterate, I know how to compile paraview, but I want to know how I
can build paraview to be exactly like the binary release but with MPI
support?

Thanks in advance.