[Paraview] Loading data from ParaView

Michael Gronager Michael Gronager" <mpg at uni-c . dk
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:58:27 +0100

Hi Joonsuk Lee,

I have a student that has actually written a Plot3D function file importer
for
VTK.
If you can use the code you are free to get it.

Actually we want to integrate it into ParaView as a loader. The docu says
something about
using an XML descriptionfile should actully be enough to add a new loader to
Paraview, however,
We haven't been able to find an actual pointer to how to do it or even an
example ...

Do you (or anyone else) know how to do it?

Regards,

Michael

--
Michael Gronager, PhD