[Paraview] custom xml for vtkContourFilter

Berk Geveci berk . geveci at kitware . com
29 Oct 2003 09:46:04 -0500

There is a special widget for setting contour values. It is
called ContourEntry. Here is how it is used in the default
contour module:

  <ContourEntry label="Contour Values" trace_name="Contour Values"
                help="List of current contour values. "/>

(1.0.3 release, this changed slightly in the development version)
The VectorEntry widget requires having a Set/Get pair and SetXXX
has to to take only one argument.

-Berk