[Paraview] Run time error with xml file

Jean-François Simon JF . Simon at ulg . ac . be
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:03:15 +0100

Hi all,

I compiled Paraview-1.0.4 on a Compaq alpha workstation.
Until there everything is ok.

When I load one of my vts file, paraview read it without any
error message but when I press accept, the program quit with
something like a floating point exception ( ¨ Exception de calcul
en virgule flottante ¨ in french ).
My vts file work fine with mayavi (another visualizator based
on vtk) and with paraview binary (installed on an intel computer).

On the alpha computer, the floating exeption doesn't occur
with the bluntfin.vts file provdied with paraview tutorial but I
can't see anything except the contour of the object and the colorbar.
On the other hand, evrything seems all right with .vtk files.

I'm a little confused. Isn't it a quite strange behaviour ?
Does someone has an idea to what I can try ?
Maybe someone could send me a .vts file to recheck this ?

Thanks in advance,

Jean-François