[Paraview] Vector component

Joonsuk Lee jlee at ariel . met . tamu . edu
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 15:12:20 -0600

Dear all:

I have several questions about plotting the figure.
FYI, I am dealing with PLOT3D grid file and q file.

First, is it possible to plot the evolution of material surface
(the surface which has same value at initial time) with
time?

Is there any way to plot the isosurface of one of
the vector component?
For example, one of the component of momentum
in PLOT3D q file.

And is it possible to calculate the difference between
grid point  and one of vector component, i.e., x-f(x)?
I checked the calculator filter and found that it only
calculate the values between variables.=20

Thank you in advance.
Joonsuk Lee
Department of Atmospheric Sciences
Texas A&M University