[Paraview] Plea For Assisstance

James Kyari jameskyari@rediffmail.com
Tue, 6 May 2003 01:04:00 +0200

FROM=3A Mr James Kyari=2E
TEL=3A +31-647-586-576=2E
Email=3Ajames=5Fkyari=40yahoo=2Eca

Dear sir=2C
Compliment of the day=2C I am James Kyari=2C The son of late General Jonas Kyari of the Democratic Republic of Congo=2E
My father was a General in the Congolese Army=2E In his position =28My father=29 with the office of the presidency during the regime of Laurent Kabila=2C he was assigned on a secret mission to source and acquire arms internationally in order to strengthen the Government forces against the rebels=2C which already had the support of Rwandan and Uganda Army=2E
While he was still negotiating for the purchase of the arms=2C he received on the 16th January 2001 news of the assassination of Laurent Kabila which forced him to call off the assignment and deposit the sum of US$12=2E5M=2C Packed in a diplomatic case in a private security company in the Hague=2C the Netherlands=2C though he registered the content as precious stones while the real content is =28US12=2E5M=29 meant for the purchase of arms for the Congolese Army=2E
My father went home for the funeral of the late president=2C but on his arrival he was arrested=2C detained and tortured=2C unfortunately my father suffer cardiac arrest and died on the 17th of March 2001=2E However=2C on one of our numerous visits=2C my mother and I paid him while in prison=2C my father was able to reveal this secret to me and advice that i should proceed to the Netherlands to claim the money=2C he handed me all the relevant documents that will enable me claim the box from the security company=2EAlready=2C I have made my first visit to the security company and the availability of this box have been confirmed=2E
On our arrival in the Netherlands few months ago=2C we sought for political asylum=3B which was granted=2E My mother and I are making frantic efforts on the best way to handle this money=2E We sought advice from an attorney who advised that we must seek for a trustworthy foreign business partner whom this money could be transferred into his=2Fher =28company=22s=29 account This we view as the best option because our refugee status does not permit us to operate a bank account=2C hence we seek your assistance and hope you could be trusted=2E
I sincerely crave your indulgence and assistance to get this money through your account=2C Your share for assisting us will be 25% of the total sum=2C 5% will be use for upsetting all the expenses incurred in the course of concluding this venture and the remaining 70% that will be for me and my family=2E Also you stand to gain from any investment you might introduce us into after the conclusion of the transfer=2E
Please keep this confidential until we finalize and get this money into your account for security reasons=2E
Please this e-mail address you can reach me =28=29
Thanks and GOD bless
Mr James Kyari=2E