[Paraview] PLOT3D data files in Paraview

nipedersen@grundfos.com nipedersen at grundfos . com
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:06:34 +0200

Hi

I am trying to import data files written in NASA's PLOT3D file format into
Paraview 1.0, but so far with no luck.

Since I am not sure that I write the PLOT3D in the correct format, I would
be happy if someone could provide me with a few sample PLOT3D files
(formatted if available, else unformated/binary), which they have
successfully imported into Paraview.

Regards,

Nicholas

Nicholas Pedersen, Ph.D.            Email: nipedersen at grundfos . com
Development Engineer                 Tel: +45 8750 4767 (direct)
Fluid Dynamic Engineering          Fax: +45 8750 1491
Grundfos Management A/S
Poul Due Jensens Vej 7
DK-8850 Bjerringbro