[Paraview] ParaView CVS segfault on Ensight Case file

Berk Geveci berk . geveci at kitware . com
21 Jul 2003 14:40:51 -0400

There was a bug. I fixed it. You have to get the 1.0 release
branch to get the fix (add -r ParaView-1-0 to your update/checkout).
Make sure that you update VTK as well as ParaView. The fix
should make it to the main CVS tree in the next few days.

-Berk