[Paraview] Fresh built of PAraView

Mathieu Malaterre malat@free.fr
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 14:11:53 +0100

Again,
   I tried launching the demo but here is what I get:

[malat@mathieu Bin]$ ./ParaView --play-demo
# Error or warning: There was a VTK Error in file:
/home/malat/Kitware/ParaView/Widgets/vtkKWApplication.cxx (1063)

     Script:
/home/malat/Kitware/ParaView/Demos/Demo1.pvs
     Returned Error on line 3637:
       invalid command name ""
Generic Warning: In
/home/malat/Kitware/VTK/Rendering/vtkTkRenderWidget.cxx, line 638
A TkRenderWidget is being destroyed before it associated vtkRenderWindow
is destroyed. This is very bad and usually due to the order in which
objects are being destroyed. Always destroy the vtkRenderWindow before
destroying the user interface components.

and through the menu bar:

[malat@mathieu Bin]$ ./ParaView
# Error or warning: There was a VTK Error in file:
/home/malat/Kitware/ParaView/Widgets/vtkKWApplication.cxx (1063)

     Script:
/home/malat/Kitware/ParaView/Demos/Demo1.pvs
     Returned Error on line 3637:
       invalid command name ""

I have done a cvs update today (1 hour ago)

mathieu