[Paraview] Compiling 1.0.4 with HDF5

Katherine Holcomb kholcomb at virginia . edu
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:09:40 -0500

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 17:04, Andy Cedilnik wrote:
> Hi Katherine,
>
> If you have HDF5 on the system, try turning XDMF_SYSTEM_HDF5 and/or
> PARAVIEW_USE_SYSTEM_HDF5 to ON.

I did set PARAVIEW_USE_SYSTEM_HDF5 to ON.  I believe I left
XDMF_SYSTEM_HDF5 to whatever the default was, but I can check.  Should
only one of the two be ON?  I saw no way to give the location of any
HDF5 libraries, although the lib directory is under the same overall
directory as the include directory requested.

--
Katherine Holcomb, Ph.D.		kholcomb at virginia . edu
Research Computing Support Group - ITC  Office Phone: (434) 982-5948