[Paraview] mpi startup

Charles Law charles . law at kitware . com
Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:16:44 -0400

Dave,

If geometry is small, then ParaView does not bother
compositing.  Everything gets rendered on client (or process 0 if running
straight MPI).

There is a slider in view properties called composite threshold.  It allows
the user control when distributed rendering occurs.

Charles