[Paraview] build errors

Randy Heiland heiland at ncsa . uiuc . edu
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:58:55 -0500

I'm returning to ParaView after some absence and, after updating my CVS for
both VTK and ParaView and rebuilding, I get the following errors:

/usr/local/home/heiland/ParaView/Widgets/vtkKWWidget.h:87: `vtkObjectBase' was
not declared in this scope
/usr/local/home/heiland/ParaView/Widgets/vtkKWWidget.h:87: `o' was not declared
in this scope
/usr/local/home/heiland/ParaView/Widgets/vtkKWWidget.h:87: variable or field
`UnRegister' declared void
/usr/local/home/heiland/ParaView/Widgets/vtkKWWidget.h:87: `UnRegister'
declared as a `virtual' field

Before I start digging, I thought some of the developers might have some ideas.

Also, as I recall, when I last built ParaView (last fall), I believe I had to
use a particular version (CVS branch) that corresponded to the current version
of VTK.  Is this still the case?

thanks,
--Randy