[Paraview-developers] DoubleVectorProperty (Slider) range set at run time

Pascal Meysonnat p.meysonnat at aia.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Mar 28 15:15:25 EDT 2018

Dear all,

I am currently developing a new plugin for our in-house solver and would like to have a slider to select certain values which are only known at run time. I have seen the property panel configuration for such a case to look similar to:

 <DoubleVectorProperty
         Name="Values"
         command="SetValues"
         number_of_elements="1"
         default_values="1">
         panel_widget="int_range">
       <ArrayRangeDomain name="range">
         <RequiredProperties>
           <Property function="Input"
                     name="Input" />
         </RequiredProperties>
       </ArrayRangeDomain>
     </DoubleVectorProperty>

I am not fully sure on how to set the range properly at the run time. Let’s for example say i know at run time the range of the slider should be 1…8. How can i set the range properly and how can I set the increment? Is there some small example I can may be have a look at?

Thank you very much for your help,

Regards,

Pascal

--
Dr.-Ing. Pascal S. Meysonnat

Chair of Fluid Mechanics and Institute of Aerodynamics
RWTH Aachen University
Wüllnerstraße 5a
D-52062 Aachen
Germany