[Paraview-developers] information_only property doesn't update, please help

iusadhfoias sidufasipudf asduifhssauidf at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 12:47:52 EDT 2018

 >Cory is certainly busy on lot of other stuff now, especially for the
preparation of 5.5 release but he or someone else will answer
>you if you have the patience to wait.

Dear Joachim and Cory,
may I ask if it makes sense to keep my patience up and still hope for a
solution, how information_only can be made to properly update? If I can
expect an answer within another month, I could plan accordingly.
But if this is a problem inherent to Paraview and there is no solution,
many many people could benefit if this was clearly stated once and forever.

Please let me know if you prefer that I repose my question including
example code on the list, because this thread became quite lengthy already.

Best regards,
Jussuf