[Paraview-developers] ITK Plugin in paraview - Error

Michal Wozniak michal.wozniak at caboma.com
Sat Mar 24 16:03:47 EDT 2018

Hi,

I currently I am trying to build a custom plugin that uses ITK on a Debian machine.

During the build I received this error :

ItkTest_Plugin.h:49:10: fatal error: 'vtkPVPlugin.h' file not found

That same plugin is being built successfully on a window machine.  I have joined my plugin CMakeList file to this email.  Is there something specific to add in a Linux build?

thank you

Michal