[Paraview-developers] GLXBadContext and other GLEW errors

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Tue Mar 6 11:55:56 EST 2018

Maybe try nomachine instead of VNC. I use nomachine from linux to windows
all the time and it seems to work fine.

--
Ken Martin PhD
Distinguished Engineer

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.