[Paraview-developers] A question about showing the unit on the scalar bar

David Wang kuoweiwang at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 19:54:37 EDT 2018

Hi
I wonder if there is an automatically way to load the legend from the .vtu and display it on the scalar bar. Currently I have the following. I wonder if there is any existing clause used to add some extra info such as Unit="xxx" .
The only way I can find is to manually edit the "Edit Color Legend Properties" dialogbox. But needs to do every single time and its not automatic.
Thanks
<DataArray type="Float32" Name="Pressure" format="ascii" RangeMin="0" RangeMax="0">