[Paraview-developers] [Paraview] [ANNOUNCE] ParaView 5.5.1 now available for download

Mark Olesen Mark.Olesen at esi-group.com
Thu Jun 7 11:44:39 EDT 2018

If we are looking for 5.5.2 bits:

In 5.5.1 it seems that I still need to patch
VTK/ThirdParty/vtkm/vtk-m/CMake/VTKmDetermineVersion.cmake

(commit cf91ca520e38faa1afae5d0bcc6788b2b4660c3e)

I that Andy's catalyst changes might have made it in, but wasn't really
surprised not to see them since they do change the API. Nonetheless,
I'll express them as a wish:

CoProcessing/Catalyst/vtkCPProcessor.cxx
CoProcessing/Catalyst/vtkCPProcessor.h
CoProcessing/Catalyst/vtkCPXMLPWriterPipeline.cxx
Wrapping/Python/paraview/coprocessing.py

Cheers,
/mark