[Paraview-developers] [vtk-developers] -* Plugin compilation for paraview *- (help)

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Wed Jun 6 09:13:56 EDT 2018

Hello,

I send all mails concerning our discussion to ParaView Developers <
paraview-developers at paraview.org>,
Or even better use our new ParaView discourse :
https://discourse.paraview.org

Concerning your issue, it is hard to help you without seeing your
CMakeLists.txt
You may want to try to build an example plugin from
paraview/Examples/Plugins

Best regards,

Mathieu Westphal