[Paraview-developers] [vtk-developers] -* Plugin compilation for paraview *- (help)

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Wed Jun 6 05:08:57 EDT 2018

Hello

Please keep the list in the discussion so other can help you, not only me.

when you installed cmake, you could have installed it to your path, wich
would allow you to run cmake-gui from anywhere.
you can also run cmake-gui from the build directory if you enter the full
path C:/ProgramFiles/Cmake/bin/cmake-gui (or similar)

Best,

Mathieu Westphal