[Paraview-developers] Exodus Reader

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Wed Jul 18 21:38:26 EDT 2018

Hi guys,
I'm trying to debug a problem on a dataset that I can't pass out of Sandia.  The issue is that with multiple files, when all blocks and sets are turned off, the blocks still appear.

Where is the point that the gui tells the reader whether to read sets and blocks?  I assume this is in vtkExodusIIReader.cxx?  Where should I place a breakpoint to see what is being returned from the gui?

Thanks,

Alan

W. Alan Scott
ParaView Support Manager

SAIC
Sandia National Laboratories, MS 0807
Org 9326 - Building 880 A1-K
(505) 284-0932   FAX (505) 284-5619

"When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?"
John Maynard Keynes