[Paraview-developers] Where, and why?

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Tue Aug 21 11:13:40 EDT 2018

Alan,

mailing list as well, so development questions should go into the
Development category like Ken says.

To answer your technical question, you helped me find a minor bug in
the Exodus reader code, and I fixed it here:

https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/merge_requests/2676

Thanks,
Cory

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 3:39 PM Scott, W Alan via Paraview-developers
<paraview-developers at public.kitware.com> wrote:

> Where should this type of question go?  Discourse?  Do we want to fill up Discourse with junk such as this e-mail thread?
>

> In file pqSMAdaptor.cxx, line 553, I am getting a warning print.  Debug build, remote server.  I am testing bug number https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues/18360, with dataset voronoi95.exo.  Anyone have any idea what this means?  Warning is:  “had to make up a value for selection”.  Not very clear!
>

> Alan

> W. Alan Scott
>
> ParaView Support Manager
>

> SAIC
>
> Sandia National Laboratories, MS 0807
>
> Org 9326 - Building 880 A1-K
>
> (505) 284-0932   FAX (505) 284-5619
>

> “When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?”
>
> John Maynard Keynes

Cory Quammen
Staff R&D Engineer
Kitware, Inc.