[Paraview-developers] LightViz - image resolution and WebGl

Albrecht Kyrieleis akyrieleis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 13:45:28 EDT 2018

Thank you, Seb

I've installed the server on Linux, but view the data in using Chrome
browser under Windows7. In light-viz-cli.js I modified :

        const cmdLine = [
            quotePath(pvPythonExecs[0]),
            '-dr',
            '--force-offscreen-rendering',
            quotePath(path.normalize(path.join(__dirname,
'../server/pvw-light-viz.py'))),
            '--content', quotePath(path.normalize(path.join(__dirname,
            '--port', program.port,
            '--viewport-scale', 2,
        ];

but this dose not seem to have an effect when restarting the server.

Thank you

Albrecht