[Paraview-developers] Starter for generating time series of objects

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Sep 19 09:58:00 EDT 2017

Check out Section 13.2.2 in the ParaView Users Guide. It describes
steps needed for a Python Programmable Source that produces time.
That's pretty much the same thing you'd need to do in your temporal
filter.

A bit more background is available here:
https://blog.kitware.com/streaming-in-vtk-time/

Utkarsh