[Paraview-developers] ParaView XML plugin - help with alignment

Chiranjib Sur sur.chiranjib at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 10:15:02 EDT 2017

Hi,
I am writing a XML plugin for paraview and I am adding boolean type GUI
parameters (appear as checkbox in the property panel) in the following way

<IntVectorProperty name="Checkbox 1"
command="setProperty1"                     number_of_elements="1"
               default_values="1">
    <BooleanDomain name="bool"/></IntVectorProperty>

<IntVectorProperty name="Checkbox 2"
                     command="setProperty2"
                     number_of_elements="1"
default_values="1">
    <BooleanDomain name="bool"/></IntVectorProperty>

They appear in the GUI like the following

[image: Inline image 1]

I want to *align* them *side by side*, so that they appear like this

[image: Inline image 2]      [image: Inline image 3]

How do I do that?

Later using the pqServerManager proxy, I need to know what values are set
for the checkboxes.

Any expert clues?

Thanks in advance.
Chiranjib