[Paraview-developers] Dashboard whoas

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Oct 10 08:54:27 EDT 2017

Dashboards should be in much better shape this morning. Please rebase
all your ongoing branches on the latest master before testing since
the changes in master which update VTK are extensive and cause all of
ParaView to rebuild. Testing old branches will force the dashboard
machines to do a complete rebuild as they switch between branches.