[Paraview-developers] object numbering in pipeline browser

Chiranjib Sur sur.chiranjib at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 14:38:50 EDT 2017

Thanks. How about the number sequencing? I figure out the proxy part when
you scan through the pipe line. But when creating source how the numbers
appeared?

Thanks and regards,
Chiranjib

Using handheld device, sorry for the typos, if any.

On Oct 4, 2017 12:06 AM, "Joachim Pouderoux" <joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com>