[Paraview-developers] Question about SubProxy

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed May 17 09:58:14 EDT 2017

David,

I am correct is assuming that you have  ProxyProperty on the filter proxy
that you are expecting have this Contour proxy be set on? In that case, I
don't think that's what you want. Here's what I'd suggest:

1. Remove the ProxyProperty from your filter XML.
2. Change your XML as follows:

      <SubProxy* command="SetContourProxy"*>

        <Proxy name="ContourProxy" proxygroup="filters" proxyname="Contour"
 />

        <ExposedProperties>

          <Property name="SelectInputScalars" />

          <Property name="ComputeNormals" />

        </ExposedProperties>

      </SubProxy>

Note the *command* attribute on SubProxy.